Click on the picture of the dog on the beach and he will fetch your quote page, once there all you need to enter to get started is your zip code. We do not share your information with anyone else, except with the insurance company you enroll with and the Federal Marketplace as required to get your coverage.
Enroll on line here. Feel free to contact us for details or for enrollment assistance.
We offer you multiple options to find and enroll in an individual health plan.
1) View plans on our Web Broker's site, compare plans, select the plan you like, and enroll.
2) Ask us to assist you with making your selection from the choices offered by our Web Broker.
3) Ask us to provide a quote of two or three plan options by email.
4) Set up an on-line meeting with us to go over our options and potentially enroll in a plan.
5) If you live within an hour of New Smyrna Beach, or you have a large or complex case, set up a meeting with us at your home.
6) When we have retail functions or seminars, meet us there to go over your options.
CLICK "FIND OUT MORE", BELOW, OR CLICK ON THE PICTURE OR THE DOG FETCHING A BALL ON THE BEACH TO FETCH OUR PLANS FROM OUR WEB BROKER.
We offer supplemental plans to fill in the gaps in your Qualified Health Plan. They can help pay deductibles and other cost sharing.
We also offer critical illness, terminal illness, cancer/heart attack/stroke, and hospital indemnity plans.
Dental and vision insurance is available through us, as well.
The Affordable Care Act is still in effect, including the requirement to enroll or face a potential income tax penalty.
You've heard a lot about cost share reductions not being paid this year. Here's what that has done to our market. Premiums have increased but not evenly across the board. Also, the amount of the Advance Premium Tax Credit has also increased so qualified households can save more on their premium costs. The highest premium increases are on the Silver Plans purchased on the exchange.
Why? Because insurance companies are required to offer plans with the cost share reductions within their on-exchange Silver Plans, even if the Federal Government does not pay for them. In order to meet the cost of these benefits, premiums went up a lot on the affected Silver Plans on the exchange - not so much on other plans. In many cases, off-exchange Silver plans had lower cost increases than on-exchange Silver plans
If you have a subsidy and want a Silver Plan with its Cost Share Reductions, YOUR SUBSIDY AMOUNT INCREASED THE SAME PERCENTAGE AS THE INCREASE IN THE SECOND LOWEST PREMIUM SILVER PLAN ON THE EXCHANGE (ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL). YOU MAY STILL FIND THE SILVER PLANS TO BE AFFORDABLE.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SUBSIDY, OR A LARGE SUBSIDY, THE ON EXCHANGE SILVER PLANS MAY BE COSTLY COMPARED TO OFF EXCHANGE SILVER PLANS OR OTHER METAL TIERS ON THE EXCHANGE.
Use this form to:
1. Get your questions answered; or
2. Request our e-mail updates; or
3. Set up a telephone consultation. Give us your phone number and a good day/time to call. Be near a computer during the call so we can share information on line.
3834 Saxon Drive, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and by Appointment
Saturday: by Appointment