Click on the picture of the dog on the beach and he will fetch your quote page, once there all you need to enter to get started is your zip code. We do not share your information with anyone else, except with the insurance company you enroll with and the Federal Marketplace as required to get your coverage.
Enroll on line here. Feel free to contact us for details or for enrollment assistance.
We offer you multiple options to find and enroll in an individual health plan.
1) View plans on our Web Broker's site, compare plans, select the plan you like, and enroll.
2) Ask us to assist you with making your selection from the choices offered by our Web Broker.
3) Ask us to provide a quote of two or three plan options by email.
4) Set up an on-line meeting with us to go over our options and potentially enroll in a plan.
5) If you live within an hour of New Smyrna Beach, or you have a large or complex case, set up a meeting with us at your home.
6) When we have retail functions or seminars, meet us there to go over your options.
CLICK "FIND OUT MORE", BELOW, OR CLICK ON THE PICTURE OR THE DOG FETCHING A BALL ON THE BEACH TO FETCH OUR PLANS FROM OUR WEB BROKER.
We offer supplemental plans to fill in the gaps in your Qualified Health Plan. They can help pay deductibles and other cost sharing.
We also offer critical illness, terminal illness, cancer/heart attack/stroke, and hospital indemnity plans.
Dental and vision insurance is available through us, as well.
The Affordable Care Act is facing legal challenges to its Constitutionality. A ruling in a Texas Federal Court found that once Congress ended the individual mandate, the Affordable Care Act became unconstitutional because the individual mandate was considered by the court to be essential to and inseverable from the rest of the Act. This lawsuit is making its way through appellate courts and is likely to be presented to the US Supreme Court for consideration. Until the appeals process is over, the Affordable Care Act remains in place as revised by Congress without the individual mandate.
Therefore, if you suffer from a preexisting condition and qualify for a Special Enrollment Period, the Affordable Care Act Plans remain available to you at least for now.
Without the individual mandate in place there is no longer a penalty for getting health insurance plans that do not comply with the Affordable Care Act mandates. You are now free to look at plans that do not cover preexisting conditions that may offer lower premiums.
In Florida short term health insurance plans are now able to offer coverage for as little as 30 days and as long as 360 days.
Our practice offers short term plans that provide you with flexible coverage options and proven claims paying histories.
Use this form to:
1. Get your questions answered; or
2. Request our e-mail updates; or
3. Set up a telephone consultation. Give us your phone number and a good day/time to call. Be near a computer during the call so we can share information on line.
3834 Saxon Drive, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and by Appointment
Saturday: by Appointment